Giving to Little Opera has a big impact
Tuition revenue covers a small percentage of what it takes to run Little Opera, and individual gifts are vital to our ability to thrive and grow.
Here are some genuine examples of how your support helps:
• $50 Buys enough material to make four Little Opera costumes.
• $125 Pays for a two-hour workshop session with a professional composer.
• $250 Helps to pay for our facility rental for one month.
• $500 Trains a Teaching Artist of the future.
• $1,000 Allows one student to participate in Little Opera’s nine-month program on a full scholarship. Access for all is one of our underlying principles, and we want to keep it that way.
Donate by Mail*:Little Opera
Pacific Felt Factory, Suite 201
2830 20th Street
San Francisco, 94110 * To make your donation tax deductible, checks should be made out to our fiscal sponsor: Fractured Atlas